Registration for the October 26, 2019 event will open on April 1, 2019 at Noon CST.
- Teams MAY increase in size from 2-person, 3-person or 4-person up to 5-person at the going rate whenever they change size.
- Solo runners MAY NOT convert to pairs runners or team runners.
- Registration fees include the individual’s entry, long-sleeve t-shirt, finisher’s medal (“bling bling medal” on a chain), water, Gatorade, Clif Bars, and unlimited beer, wine, soda, pizza, and other snacks at the post-race party & awards ceremony at Sunset Park.
PACKET PICK UP
Participant packets, goodie bags and t-shirts may be picked up:
* 2 – 8 pm on Friday, October 25th – Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay (107 N. First Avenue, Sturgeon Bay)
* 6:00 – 10:00 am on Saturday, October 26th at the Shoreline Restaurant in Gills Rock.
Team packets will be bundled together.
REFUNDS AND DEFERRALS
There will be NO REFUNDS for ANY reason.
There will be NO DEFERRALS of registrations to next year for ANY reason.
There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies for ANY reason.
SUBSTITUTIONS (ROSTER CHANGES)
Substitutions of runners will be permitted at no charge. Team captains may add or remove members by logging in to the “Manage a Team” link on the right side of the event website. The captain’s registered email address is your login. If you neglected to keep a record of your password, you can simply click on “lost password.” In order to guarantee your team members t-shirt sizes and avoid receiving an inaccurate start wave assignment, Fall 50 teams must have their rosters completed by September 30th at midnight. Wave assignments for the teams will be set based on the anticipated pace data for each runner and team in the system on September 30th at midnight. Teams will be assigned to the four relay start waves based on the average pace of their members. The slowest quarter of the teams will start at 7:45 am on race day, the second quarter will start at 8:30 am, the third quarter will start at 9:15 am, and the fastest quarter at 10 am. Start time assignments will be posted to the website by Noon on October 2nd. Once the start time assignments are posted, they will not be changed for any reason, including: inaccurate data entry by your team members during initial registration, failure to complete your roster, last-minute changes in your roster, teammates needing to get to another function on race day afternoon (replace them!) or sudden unexplained increases or reductions in your anticipated pace. (YES, WE’VE HEARD IT ALL OVER THE YEARS!) After September 30th, you may still make changes to your roster online through Sunday, October 20th at midnight, although your wave assignment will not change. After October 20th, you can make final changes by filling out a roster change form at packet pick up on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning of race weekend.
Additions of runners (i.e. increasing from a 3-person relay team to a 4-person or 5-person relay team) is permitted but MUST BE DONE ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH. The price of an added runner for the 2019 season is $130. You may add a person online by clicking on the online registration link above and searching for your team.
Solo runners and teams may resell their entry. The buyer will incur a $25 “transfer fee” when they purchase the team. This system is automated and may be accessed under the Registration button at the top of the page.d
TEAM NAME LIMITATIONS
Although the event is PG-13 and we welcome team names that have some elements of adult humor, toilet humor, innuendo, double entendre, and general sassiness, we do reserve the right to reject names that fall into the following categories:
- NAMES THAT INCLUDE BLATANT OR IMPLIED PROFANITY – Outright use of extreme vulgarity (think f-dash-dash-dash and other equally harsh terms)
- NAMES THAT RIDICULE OR ADVOCATE HATRED OR VIOLENCE TOWARDS MINORITY GROUPS OR CAUSES
- NAMES THAT INCLUDE SLANDERS TOWARDS GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, OR SEXUALITY
If your team name falls into one of the above categories, we will require you to submit of a new name within 48 hours or we will assign you a new team name (probably something pretty boring!).